Write a short introduction (about 75 words) about yourself. This will:
- help you become comfortable with Brain Drain and
- allow you and your classmates to get to know each other.
All of your writing assignments will have two parts:
- your main post (in this case, your self-introduction)
DUE FRI 9 MARCH, 11:59 pm
- a brief, but thoughtful reply to one or more of your classmates
DUE SAT 10 MARCH, 11:59 pm
If you’re not sure what to write about, here are some things you can include:
- where you grew up and went to school
- what you like to do in your free time
- favorites (food, books, musicians, TV shows, etc.)
- bad habits
- some goals this semester
- what you would like to do someday
We look forward to hearing from you!