What is something risky you have done?
- What happened?
- Why was it risky to you?
- How did you overcome your fear?
- What was the result?
Write a paragraph (75 words or more) answering the question above.
- Review “Writing a narrative essay” in the Writing Skill section (pp. 148-9) for help. I’ll be looking for:
- an INTRODUCTION to give background information and explain why the story is memorable/important for you,
- a BODY that includes events in the story, along with interesting details, and
- a CONCLUSION restating why the story is important to you.
Your paragraph is DUE THURS 9 OCTOBER, 11:59 pm
Your reply to your classmate is DUE FRI 10 OCTOBER, 11:59 pm
When replying to classmate, don’t just say “Wow! Cool!” or something similar. Add to the conversation with a two or three sentences of a detailed thought.